What to expect:
4MenUnited keeps things simple and easy, from start to finish.
The process begins:
1. Registration form > One of consultants goes over packages and fills out one of our registration forms, this is typically done with bride and groom.
All wedding details are set at this time, and appointments for groomsmen and grooms determined. We advise a social chat group be created to send reminders and stay on top of the party.
2. Instruction & 1st Fitting > A first fitting is recommended 2-3 months prior to event, as your party members begin to come in on their own or in small groups for their initial measurements.
At this time a $100 deposit is required to secure sizing and begin the ordering process for all party members. Orders take up to 2 weeks unless otherwise stated.
3. Final fittings > This stage is generally 1-2 months before the event, and all groomsmen are responsible for making time for this fitting. At this time, pinning and chalking is added to determine preferred fit, proper dress shoes are required. This process requires the balance to be paid, and a ticket for pick up is provided.
4. Pick up - All accessories ie. ties/bowties, pocket squares and socks are picked up by bride or groom. Groomsmen come with their pick up ticket to try on and ensure perfect satisfaction in tailoring service.
5. You have a perfect wedding, your party looks incredible, you write a google review showcasing your experience to other potential couples, and you continue shopping with us for casual wear and other formal events in the future ie. honeymoon :).